There are many breeds of dogs that look a lot like teddy Bears or real life bear cubs. Don’t believe me? Check out these pictures of cute little furry puppies that look like they fell off some little child’s stuffed toy collection.
1) Alaskan Malamute: This particular breed was originally bred for hauling heavy freight and is known for its strength and endurance. They are also used as sled dogs and are the official state dog of Alaska.
2) Newfoundland Puppy: The Newfoundland breed is known for their exceptional water rescue/ life saving skills because of their thick double coat (which makes them look like little fur balls), webbed feet, muscular build and excellent swimming abilities. They grow to a large size and are very intelligent dogs.
3) Akita Puppy: Used for guarding nobility and royalty in ancient Japan, this powerful dog breed was also used in tracking and hunting large prey.
4) Pomeranian: This foxy faced dog descends from a line of large sled dogs and is small, energetic and a great family companion.
5) Black Chow Chow Puppy: Also known as the “Fluffy Lion-Dog” in Chinese, this breed has also been called the “Dog of the Tang Empire”. It is believed that that these Chinese native dogs were used as models for the Chinese guardian lions which are the stone guardians found at Buddhist temples.