So you’ve decided to support the Movember movement and grow your stache this November. Kudos to you! It’s a great cause and it is the one time you can grow your facial hair without your nagging girlfriend/ wife getting on your case about it. Let’s have some fun this November and show them how creative we can be.
Here are few styles from the past to give you some inspiration:
1) The Question Mark Mustache. No words are needed. This stache says it all, “Hey honey, what do you think of my new look?”
2) The Batstache! Even Bruce Wayne would love to rock this style.
3) The Epic Cheststache! For the man who wants to grow a long beard in a short period of time.
4) The Bra-stache: Who said you can support both men’s and women’s issues at the same time?
5) The $ Mustache: When you’re all about the $ling!
6) The Cat-Tail Mustache!
7) The Eyes Behind Your Back (or in this case, Head) mustache.
8) The Tennis Ball Head!
9) The Spiral Mustache!
10) And if you can commit to year and years of growing, maybe 20 years from now you can sport the Epic long Horn Mustache!